1/4 cup sugar
1 3/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 lemon, sliced 1/4-inch thick
2 tablespoons julienned mint
1 100 mg bottle Legal Original Lemonade
1. In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, stir until all sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Let stand until cool.
2. Fill a large pitcher half filled with ice, add 2 cups water, lemon juice, simple syrup, mint, and lemon slices. Stir to combine.
3. Add ice to glasses and pour individual servings.
2. Add 6 capfuls (or 10 mg THC) of Legal Lemonade (adjust to your tolerance level) to each glass and stir well.
3. Garnish glasses with lemon slices and mint (optional).