SPIKED HOT APPLE CIDER
4 apples (use multiple varieties)
9 Cups water
3 Cinnamon Sticks
2 tpsp mulling spices
Handful of cranberries (optional)
Honey or maple syrup (to taste)
1 100 mg bottle Legal Cranberry THC + CBD
1. Core the apples, persimmons and pears and cut into quarters.
2. Cut the orange into slices (with peel).
3. Place all fruit, water, cinnamon sticks and mulling spices (tie these into some cheese cloth so that they are easily removed), into slow cooker. Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
4. Once cooked, remove the cinnamon sticks, the mulling spices and as much of the fruit as possible.
5. Pour the remaining liquid into a blender (may require two batches), blend.
6. Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve or nut milk bag into a clean container.
8. Pour the cider back into the slow cooker, mix, and set to keep warm.
9. Serve warm, and use some honey or maple syrup to sweeten and garnish with fresh apple slices and cranberries (optional).
10. Add six cap-fulls of Cranberry Peace Tonic to each cup, stir well, and relax.