Potato Soup for One WITH Micro-dosed Cheddar Crackers
1 Large Potato, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1 Cup of milk
2 Tablespoons bacon bits
1/3rd cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
One package of 10mg micro-dosed cheddar crackers
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Boil water with a pinch of salt; Add potato and cook until tender but not too soft. Strain the potatoes.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan; add onion and cook until onions are translucent.
3. Add bacon bits and cooked potatoes; Mash potatoes with fork leaving some lumps.
4. Add milk and bring to a boil.
5. Add cheese and stir until just melted.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste
7. Transfer to bowl and top with micro-dosed Cheddar Crackers