Non-Infused Strawberry Lemonade
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
2 cups fresh sliced strawberries with stems removed
1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
6 cups cold water
1 cup chopped strawberries (for topping)
- In a small sauce pan, combine sugar and water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place strawberries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry puree into sugar water, add lemon juice, and stir.
- Pour strawberry lemon mixture into a pitcher, fill with cold water, add ice and chopped strawberries. Stir well.
- Pairs well with summer salads and Love’s Oven Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
Cheddar Cracker Salad with
1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice (approximatly one meduim size lemon)
1/2 Cup olive oil
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp sugar or honey (optional)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, garlic, honey, to a medium size mason jar or storage container with a lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly mixed.
- Season with salt, pepper, and thyme to taste and shake until mixed.
- Add to your favorite salad, and top with your preferred dosage of Love’s Oven Cheddar Crackers.
s'mores brownie fudge pops
1 100 mg 1 100 mg pkg. of Love’s Oven S’mores Brownie
1 Pkg. Cook-and-serve Chocolate Pudding Mix
1/2 Cup mini marshmallows
1/2 Cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup chopped graham crackers
2 1/2 cups milk
10 8 oz Paper cups
10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large microwavable-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix together for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and thickened. Cool pudding for at least 20 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Meanwhile, set out cups and crumble one 10 mg S’mores brownie in the bottom of each cup.
- Combine graham crackers, chocolate chips, and marshmallows in a small bowl and divide evenly in each cup reserving some for middle layer and garnish.
- Stir marshmallow fluff into cooled pudding.
- Spoon pudding into cups until 1/3 full.
- Add a layer of toppings to each cup reserving some for garnish, and continue to spoon pudding in cups until 2/3 full or remaining pudding is gone.
- Insert popcicle sticks and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Tear off the cup and enjoy!
Potato Soup for One WITH Micro-dosed Cheddar Crackers
1 Large Potato, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1 Cup of milk
2 Tablespoons bacon bits
1/3rd cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
One package of 10mg micro-dosed cheddar crackers
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Boil water with a pinch of salt; Add potato and cook until tender but not too soft. Strain the potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan; add onion and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add bacon bits and cooked potatoes; Mash potatoes with fork leaving some lumps.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese and stir until just melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Transfer to bowl and top with micro-dosed Cheddar Crackers